Whether you're interested in giving back nationally, to the communities you serve and work in, motivating and engaging your team, or building awareness through a cause marketing initiative, we'll work with your organization to create a customized partnership plan that meets your strategic giving objectives.
When you partner with Habitat Canada you won't simply be helping families build decent, affordable homes — an investment in Habitat Canada leads to healthier communities and a more productive nation. In fact, every Habitat home build helps create $175,000 worth of benefits to the local community. Research has shown that Habitat families are happier, healthier and more financially secure. As a family's financial stability improves, their dependence on social services decreases, providing them with more opportunities to contribute to their local economy and community. Safe, decent housing can also provide families with better education and employment opportunities.
How your organization can give back
We'll help you develop a customized plan based on the funds, expertise or products you wish to contribute, and your organization's strategic giving objectives. Here are a few examples of how your organization can get involved:
- Contribute on a national level to help create better communities across Canada.
- Contribute to local communities of interest through funding, gift-in-kind or ReStore donations.
- Sponsor a Habitat home, help build the home, and hand the keys to the new Habitat homeowner.
- Engage your employees on a build site to boost morale and increase employee retention.
- Develop effective cause marketing campaigns with a portion of sales going directly to Habitat Canada.
- Create employee fundraising programs, payroll deduction plans or corporate matching plans.
- Generate invaluable goodwill and elevate your corporate profile.
- Gain local, national and even global recognition.
To learn more about how your organization can get involved with Habitat Canada, please contact our Resource Development department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-644-0988. For examples of our current partnership programs, see "our partners."