Call Now to Donate: 1-800-667-5137 (Press 7)
Canadians who incur airfare and travel expenses qualify for charitable tax receipts when the primary purpose of the participant’s trip was to voluntarily carry out the mission and work of Habitat for Humanity Canada.
This page is dedicated to explaining how to make sure your trip is tax receiptable and how to follow Habitat Canada guidelines.
Habitat for Humanity Canada's official guidelines for airfare/travel can be viewed by clicking here.
After your trip, make sure to:
1. Fill out the GIK form
2. Attach all supporting documentation, such as:
- Proof of Payment
- Complete itinerary from departure to arrival date
- Itinerary quotes (if applicable)
- Mileage distance from Google (if you decided to drive)
- Receipts that can proof your date of departure and arrival (if you decide to drive).
How to Submit:
Airfare/travel expense submissions can only be processed after the GV trip is completed. Submissions are to be sent to Global Village Canada office at 403-477 Mount Pleasant Road, Toronto, ON M4S 2L9, faxed to 416-646-0574, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Habitat For Humanity Canada
477 Mount Pleasant Road, Suite 403
Toronto, ON M4S 2L9
Global Village Trip Schedules
Program Trustmark is a mark of Imagine Canada used under licence by Habitat for Humanity Canada.